The Investor Readiness Programme consists of the following three core components:
- four masterclasses by financial experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- 1-on-1 guidance by a financial expert
- a project proposal pitch to a varied group of financiers, including (inter)nationally oriented banks, impact investors and venture capital funds, during the Programme’s final ceremony, the Investor Day – Water.
The four masterclasses will address the following topics:
- Masterclass 1 | Finding the right financier for you: examination of different types of financing options and financiers.
- Masterclass 2 | Creating a viable financial proposition: exploration of information that should be included in a financial paragraph.
- Masterclass 3 | Boosting your international entrepreneurship: overview of do’s & dont’s and review of financial instruments for international business.
- Masterclass 4 | Enhancing your pitch: understanding what investors and financiers want to hear in a pitch, and what you should / should not talk about.
The first edition of this annual programme will be held in 2021. The masterclasses and 1-on-1 guidance will take place in September and October of this year. The Programme’s final ceremony, the Investor Day – Water, including the investor pitch sessions, will take place in November 2021.
Organisations that are interested in participating in the Investor Readiness Programme should meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered in the Dutch Commercial Register (KVK Handelsregister).
- Must be active in the water sector, preferably in the technology field.
- Must have a specific financing need, ranging from EUR 50,000 to EUR 5 million.